7.05.2014

G A R D E N I N G • 4 0 6

My garden.
July has arrived! Montana is dry, hot & my garden is in full bloom. I've been spending a lot of time digging' in the dirt, pulling weeds, & picking beans. Its hard, but very enjoyable work. I think that gardening is therapeutic - I can spend a couple hours in the garden, with my earbuds in, listening to teachings or music, while battling the ever-present weeds. Work on my tan. ;)

Garden size: 30x50 feet.

Favorite tools: stirrup hoe, mantis rototiller, & the hori hori knife
Whats growing: green beans, carrots, onions, tomatoes, summer squash, winter squash, acorn squash, peas, tomatillos, brussels sprouts, purple cabbage, green peppers, crook neck squash, onions, basil, chives, sunflowers & cosmos.

ENJOY SUMMER WHILE IT LASTS! :D

-GB

No comments:

Post a Comment